Subject: Re: FLASH: Access technology
From: Rusty Worden
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 1998 17:14:13 +0000 (GMT)

I gotta admit that I am certainly amused by it as well. *grin*

At 11:56 AM 12/1/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Jo,
>No offense, but this just strikes me as funny.
>
>>Senior graphic designer
>>Royal National Institute for the Blind
>
>-Brian

Rusty Worden
Webmaster
Cisco Systems
408-527-7587

The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender,
religion, economic status, or ethnic background, is that, deep down
inside, we all believe that we are above-average drivers.