Subject: RE: FLASH: Flash hanging while loading
From: Chris Jester
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 1998 18:57:55 +0000 (GMT)

They both seemed to run fine for me I viewed the source code and they seemed
Identical. Is this site running from the same server as the one you made?
Where does the problem happen just in one browser or both? Is it on certain
platforms for example does the problem happen on only Mac machines or only
on NT machines etc..?

Jester
"Ask yourself what isn't the problem, and in that lies the answer!"