Subject: Re: FLASH: Flash GIF xmas card
From: Chris Brown
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 1998 21:05:05 +0000 (GMT)

Hi

I am on a Mac set at thousands of colours with a 19" sony trintron monitor,(
cool eh?)

With this I can view the text though it is quite small, if I were on any
thing else I dont think I would have a shitshow of seeing it.
I like the type face used a lot (just a little bigger maybe?) and the logo
is pretty nice too