Subject: Re: FLASH: 3D
From: Alun Rowe
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 1998 16:58:47 +0000 (GMT)

I think I'm talking about the same thing here....

Me and my designer friend use Adobe Dimensions rendered at about 30 colours
(play with this as you please) and then cut and paste after adjusting the
camera angle etc (usually with 30deg increments) It works a treat.

When we've got some finished stuff I'll post it

Alun