Subject: FLASH: Problem with swf in frames
From: Bollenbecker, Tim
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 16:33:19 GMT

Help! I have a menuing system for a client, that I created in Flash. The
page is framed with borderless frames and the menuing system at top. The
animation for the menu (roll overs, fly ins, etc) all works fine until I
attempt to view it in a browser. I used Dreamweaver and Homesite to
create my frames. Any clue why when I attempt to view the animation in
frames it will not animate? All links on it work, however the menu
commands (zoom in, zoom out, high quality, etc) have no effect on it.
Please help I am stumped.

Timothy Bollenbecker
Technology Education Teacher
Russellville High School