Subject: Re: FLASH: Alpha Channels Messed up?
From: Adam Bruce
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 13:20:16 GMT

different
>devices. It may be better to design so that this is not a necessity.
>
>jd

Thanks John,
so maybe a possibly solution would be to make the Flash Background a
web safe value or even make a tiled 1 pixel by 1 pixel JPG background of
the RGB color I want in the HTML? Just tossing out ideas....the color
After shocks selects as the "Match Color" Hex value and the RGB value
are fairly different looking so maybe tiling a colored image on the HTML
body might take care of this HEx number RGB value difference...

-Adam