Subject: FLASH: IE 3.0 browser and NS4.5 mail Flash probs
From: David Gary
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 20:45:53 GMT

When I call upon email button in Flash with I.E., it pops up a NS blank browser
window along with my default NS email
window. Does anyone know why a "mailto:" protocal would execute a NS4.5 browser
window along with the NS4.0 mail window?

The NS4.0 browser window is blank with no URL and covers my site being viewed in
IE3.0
When I send the mail, the mail window closes, but the blank NS4.5 browser stays
there. It seems if someone is using
NS4.5 mail as their default mail that it calls upon the browser when "mailto"
proto is called. Anyone know a workaround?

In Flash my button calls: "Get URL "mymailathome [dot] com (mailto:mymailathome [dot] com)"

Im using a hidden frame routine with this particular project, could this cause the
problem?

-DG-