Subject: Re: FLASH: first (kinda) flash creation
From: CMAIII
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1998 07:33:13 GMT

In a message dated 12/12/98 1:46:49 AM Eastern Standard Time,
peteatnoramdigitalmedia [dot] com writes:

<< It's only an intro page, not a whole lot to see: You can get to it
directly
at:
http://www.noramdigitalmedia.com/n2/index999.html >>

Hi Pete,
Very nice. I like it alot. Cool beats, love the sound toggle. Voices were cool
too.
Only thing is that "borderbat" not sure i like it. You have a cyber feel,
border bats are not cybernetic. Or maybe this...keep the design and move the
"info" window below it, and center it... oh and another thing i would change
is the "typeing effect"; I'd speed that up a bit.
All in all i personally like it.
Regardz,
Carlos