Subject: Re: FLASH: Contest entries R up
From: Dorian Nisinson
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1998 20:43:24 GMT

Nicely done and in an excellent cause. One little problem, the length
of time that each proto syb's dialogue is on screen is not long enough
for someone to read it all. I'm a fast reader and I couldn't catch the
last two to three words. Other wise very nice.

Dorian Nisinson

--
Dorian Nisinson Design
dorianatbway [dot] net (mailto:dorianatbway [dot] net)

Flash Tell Target Tutorial
http://www.bway.net/~dorian/TTtutor.htm

The Flash Fortune Teller
Ask and you shall be answered!
http://www.bway.net/~dorian/FortuneT.htm

Flash Central-- The Source for Flash Information
http://www.FlashCentral.com/

http://www.bway.net/~dorian
Graphic Design, Illustration, Flash Design
Photoshop 4 Actions too