Subject: RE: FLASH: first (kinda) flash creation
From: pete clark
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 09:06:21 GMT

Jim,

Very easy, I recorded a voice in Sound Forge and ran it through a couple of
filters, specifically Amplitude Modulation and Chorus. If you've never
tried this program I definitely suggest you download the demo version. You
can do some crazy stuff with it!

pete clark
noram digital media :: a new media firm

peteatnoramdigitalmedia [dot] com