Subject: RE: FLASH: OT Fontographer or Fontlab?
From: Chris Morgan
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 15:21:44 GMT

I was creating an ai file in flash, and then improting this into
fontographer, I created the fog, but the damn software wouldn't let me
generate the ttf file. I spent 4 days with my computer continuously
crashing every time I clicked on "generate font", I solved this by
reinstalling the software on a clean machine

Hope this helps

Sam

http://www.funschool.co.uk <http://www.funschool.co.uk>
c_morganatcbl [dot] co [dot] uk <c_morganatcbl [dot] co [dot] uk (mailto:c_morganatcbl [dot] co [dot] uk)>

I was creating an ai file in flash, and then improting
this into fontographer, I created the fog, but the damn software
wouldn't let me generate the ttf file. I spent 4 days with my computer
continuously crashing every time I clicked on "generate font", I solved
this by reinstalling the software on a clean machine

Hope this helps

Sam

http://www.funschool.co.uk <http://www.funschool.co.uk>
c_morganatcbl [dot] co [dot] uk <c_morganatcbl [dot] co [dot] uk (mailto:c_morganatcbl [dot] co [dot] uk)>

Thank you for replying. I think I'll get fontographer.
Good your suggestion of getting fonts on the net, but the fact is that I
love to draw them. That's it, ever since.
What kind of troubles did you have with fonts?
m.

Chris Morgan wrote:

> Fontographer does its job eventually (and it
takes a lot of fiddling)
> if you have two machines its ok, you cant seem
to use it if you have any
> other macromedia programs installed!!!! Font
lab works, but the
> features aren't as good as fontographer. Your
decision really.
> (personally, I would look around the Internet
and download a free font
> that looks similar to the one you want.
> Sorry if this sounds negative, but I have had
nothing but trouble with
> fonts.
>
> sam

For info on digest mode send: info flasher to
list-manageratshocker [dot] com <list-manageratshocker [dot] com (mailto:list-manageratshocker [dot] com)>