Subject: Re: FLASH: Aurora Flash Game
From: Dorian Nisinson
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 18:17:03 GMT

I liked the game a lot. It was challenging and interesting.

Dorian Nisinson

--
Dorian Nisinson Design
dorianatbway [dot] net (mailto:dorianatbway [dot] net)

Flash Tell Target Tutorial
http://www.bway.net/~dorian/TTtutor.htm

The Flash Fortune Teller
Ask and you shall be answered!
http://www.bway.net/~dorian/FortuneT.htm

Flash Central-- The Source for Flash Information
http://www.FlashCentral.com/

http://www.bway.net/~dorian
Graphic Design, Illustration, Flash Design
Photoshop 4 Actions too