Subject: Re: FLASH: Zooming Holiday Card
From: John Croteau
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 1998 10:42:33 GMT

Hi all,

> Please check out my Zooming Holiday Card and let me know what you think.
> http://www.rooneydesign.com

Excellent Animation. And very good example of keeping details to a
minimum in creating a Flash presentation especially when it is meant for
the Web.

> Also check out the Flash Advent calendar.
Couldn't find it.

Please give directions to Flash pages when not posting direct accesss
URLs when posting to this Flasher List. We are of course most interested
in Flash here and though you may be proud of other things in your site,
we are going to your site to see interesting uses of Flash. If we spend
our time searching a site for Flash we have less time for other things.

Direct links to Flash are preferred or at the very least clear
directions should be given. Don't assume we will have no problem seeing
and finding what is obvious to you (or even most people). It should be
our option to view the rest of the site and not one caused by our
hunting for Flash.

Need a PC ? -- Computer King --
http://www.crownmall.com/computers/