Subject: Re: FLASH: OT:midi player plug in
From: Wayne Townsend
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 1998 19:22:38 GMT

>I am currently using crescendo for Netscape 4.5 Mac. Any suggestions
>for another better plug in?
>Thanks

Hi Jim,

I don't think that many people realize that with a little tweaking in
SoundEdit and some critical music selection, Flash can steam so much with
aiff & such type of music files. I know I didn't either until recently.

Here's a 3+ min.!! streaming aiff, which won't hickup, provided you have a
clean 28.8 connection.

See:

http://www.webstaffing.net/index2.html

Once you launch and get into space, click the "web-based training" icon.

Note, this is a "load movie" - NOT preloaded in any way.

(note: site UC - due to launch on Jan 1st. 1999)

/w

Wayne Townsend
WebStaffing.Net
Farmersville/Princeton, Texas