Subject: FLASH: ARCANE ... game to test..
From: Steve Couture
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 1998 19:43:26 GMT

Hi Flashers!!

In october, I have post a message about our beta version
of ARCANE... We have receive a lot of comments and a lots of bugs
report.... Now we posted the new version of the game... without the "TOO
LONG" credits :) and with a new intro.... Could you retest it now???
http://www.sarbakan.com/arcane

I want to know if everything is ok on mac and on PC.....

Some of you have report me bugs on MAC & NEtscape... Let me knwo if it work
now???

And I have 2 questions....

How can I disable the "ABOUT shockwave flash" menu in the game (when you
rightclick on the mouse) .... There is a lots of our testers who have clic
on it during the game... :( And they go to the macromedia web site.... (and
lose theire game.. )

And... When I pop the game console, I use this code....

<script language="JavaScript">
function popWIN()
{

window.open("Frames.htm","popDialog","height=408,width=468,resizable=no,scro
llbars=no,status=no,screenX=0,screenY=0,left=0,top=0")
}
</script>

We cant resize the window by draging the corners... But we can resize it by
clickiing on the full size window button at the right corner of the window
... I dont whant that the user resize the window... How can I do this????
how can I disable the "full size window" button ??

Thank you for your awnser!!

BYE

Steve Couture
media integration & programming