Subject: Re: FLASH: Suggestion on Books for Flash
From: Kenneth C. Sherwood
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 01:16:53 GMT

A word of warning:

*Three* of the books mentioned via the URLs here received some pretty poor
reviews written by readers who submitted their opinions to Amazon. The
fourth (forthcoming), written by Milburn and Warner, was penned by the same
authors as one of the other three.

You'd probably stand to gain more by following some of the alternative
suggestions offered in the text of the customers' reviews of the three
books -- e.g., subscribing to MM's list-serv, and checking out Webmonkey's
tutorials.

Best Wishes, and Sproogles,

Ken

-----