Subject: RE: FLASH: OT: vbscript in Moock detect for Flash
From: Jester
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 12:45:18 GMT

Does anyone know of a good Flash 5 Detection script? I am finding that if
someone has the version of shockwave for flash 4 they can usually see some
things but the flash5 stuff doesn't show up. I am looking for a solid script
that will work on PC and Mac for IE and Netscape. Anyone have any good
examples.

Thanks,
Chris