Subject: List oddities?
From: Dorian Nisinson
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 13:55:14 GMT

I sent email to the list last night as usual and it was posted to the
list as expected. I also received an automatic warning from a group
call FolkArts.com about unsolicted mail and not to send them anything
again. Too strange. Any ideas why this happened? I don't want to annoy
anyone but I only posted to the list on a topic of interest to the list.
If I receive another warning from this group for posting to this list I
guess I should start sending them nasty warnings too. ;)

Dorian
--
Dorian Nisinson Design
Coming soon! The Flash Central