Subject: AW: AW: FLASH: What happens if a 25fps movie get's loaded to a12fps one?
From: Malte
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 1999 21:04:14 GMT

> I believe you could stretch frames out with the right mouse
> button down (on
> Mac it's command-click) clicked on the end of your blank
> frames or keyframe
> and simply drag it out (like a Director sprite). I've found
> that faster than
> F5. Plus less wear on your keyboard :-)

If you're talking about moving single frames you can do this with CTRL+Click
but I tried all key combos possible w/ CTRL, SHIFT & ALT - nothing stretches
the sceen at all. I wonder if macromedia really forgot about such an
important feature. Maybe something for the wishlist...

Malte Köhrer
--
www.koehrer.de