Subject: FLASH: project; aswell cdrom as internet
From: yuri
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 13:34:32 GMT

Hi there flashers

We are working on this project that is going to be a cdrom and an internet
site, with exactly the same content. Can anybody give me some hints to
keep in mind, while we start it up.
The story is going to be an introduction, to a main menu from were you can
see like 4 movies. Should we make every movie an html page? What's
happening with levels? Is there a posibility that we just create one
simple html page with the first swf as content, and the rest comes along?
(wishfull thinking...probably)

Yuri : )