Subject: Re: FLASH: Can movies give actions to each other?...john
From: yuri
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 14:45:16 GMT

>>>No, it prbably that you are going there with a browser that is not
>>>capable of using FS Commands (see below) or you have Java or JavaScript
>>>disabled.

I don't understand
I use NN 4.08 Om my PowerMac Shockwave 7 plugin recently installed
and I've got everthing you can possibly think of enabled ( Java en
Javascript are enabled! )

when I roll over for example the xx button i get this message at the bottom
of my browser window

javascript:var m InternetExplorer ? parent.fw_map.map :
parent.fw_map.document.embeds[O];m.TStopPlay("_level1")

I think we wanna do something like this in the future (refering to my mail,
subject: project; aswell cdrom as internet), so I think this is a usefull
discussion

ooopppss I wrote this mail and I do want to sent it, but I just reminded my
self it could be something like a firewall that's bothering us at the
moment.!!

Yuri