Subject: RE: FLASH: Saving FLASH movies off the web?
From: J. Nelson
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 16:17:49 GMT

On 2/9/99 Scott Wilkinson [scottataliasinc [dot] com] wrote...

>>Forgive me for asking what may be a dumb question, but I'm curious to know
>>if it's possible to save a Flash movie from the web.

Not a dumb question at all, Scott. You can pull the .swf file
from your cache (either MSIE or Netscape) when you're done
surfing. But yes, the movie will more than likely be protected.

-Jerry

Nancy Wilson's "Live From McCabes" in stores now.
------------- The Lovemongers & more! ----------------
- Jerry Nelson - ffixeratcharlotte [dot] infi [dot] net -
http://charlotte.infi.net/~ffixer/
-------- Proud member of the Heart Webring® ---------

application/ms-tnef