Subject: Re: FLASH: OT: Rates
From: Cheri Harder
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 05:49:35 GMT

Chrissy:

I am being wishy-washy on this subject, since I really want to hear the
opinions of the "standard" or "expected" or "wish-I-was-making"
rates....but I have heard MANY times on list-servs that discussion of
rates is illegal. I VERY MUCH disagree with the logic of this law,
especially since it is so obvious, to us, that we aren't price-fixing,
but it is also just as obvious to those of us on several lists, that it
IS illegal to discuss rates with our compatriots.

And just because I disagree with the law, doesn't make it gone, eh?

Cheri