Subject: Re: FLASH: Stuffing Projectors
From: Daniel Votino
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 04:22:05 GMT

Are you sure the second swf is really "gone" . . if they are viewing it on a
mac, I have heard stories that the load movie does not function properly.
Second, If you zip a whole folder, say using winzip and they unzip it there
. . . all should work great.
Wech file gets uncompressed in that folder. Email me if youre having more
of a problem with it.

~daniel

Love & Rockets, Daniel Votino
Project Manager, The Flash Brothers Design Group
510 E. Francis Ave. Level0 Suite# DESCRY, Spokane, WA 99207
509.755.9904 / 509.484.8466 / FAX: 509.484.8461
www.flashbrothers.com