Subject: Re: FLASH: Horizons...
From: zeug gezeugt
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 10:48:01 GMT

Jeff Kollinger has reported a QT3 problem trying to access the front page of

http://www.imago.com.au/horizons

>> with my winnt and netscape 4.5 i can see the QT logo for a couple of secs.
>> and then along comes dr. watson and shuts ns down, 3 times in a row!

Has anyone else experienced this on NT? The <embed src> tag <pluginspage=> is fairly std so I'm not sure if it's a difficulty with my page or the WinNT install of QT3. There are a few javascripts on the page along with the smart shockwave flash script but then this page has loaded on a PC lab pentium running win98 on NT, both the QT3 and the smart shockwave dl gif came up together...

Any other flash reviews, bug reports etc?? All replies will be appreciated...

Malcolm

Becoming's wheel reveals no known beginning; No maker, no experiencer there; Void with a twelvefold voidness, and nowhere it ever halts; forever it is spinning.

Buddhagossa, Visuddhimagga