Subject: FLASH: happy99.exe
From: bob schwartz
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 04:36:27 GMT

I received a list message with happy99.exe attached to it.

i caught and deleted it and am sure i didn't pass it on.

but it came to me thru one of the flash lists and since my mail program
puts them all into one box and i am not sure which list it came in on,
i am writing to all to let everyone know they should be on the lookout
for it, as this was not a private message........and I suspect that
many individuals monitor more than one flash list.

bob
rnsbobsatearthlink [dot] net