Subject: Common Courtesty about subject line!Re: FLASH: slick 3d cube site
From: Sienna Design
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 20:00:56 GMT

Is this a common courtesy or am I out of line here? Please note the above
subject had nothing to do with the content of the thread. When starting or
answering a subject, can you either click "reply" over the right subject,
or change the subject to match the content of your email?

This would save an awful lot of missing new subjects because we delete
subjects we are tired of seeing or don't need to open the email for that
perticular subject matter. If I didn't know this took place, I would have
deleted all the slick 3d cube site emails, but would have lost valuable
information because someone didnt change the subject.