Subject: FLASH: Re: Rotating globes are making me feel DIZZY
From: Nathan
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 01:41:15 GMT

David Gary,

Thanks for the debate is sure has been fun, however, I don't think a
competition is needed! I'm sure one thing that we both can agree on is that
spinning globes really are old hat and that there are many unexplored
effects of Flash to be discovered. Flash newbies have certianly had a
stimulating insight into the topic.

I guess you could say that professional is getting the job done with the
resources that you have and on time for the client!

P.S Thanks for the advice ...

> you need to add a "drag out" mouse event along with the "rollout" event for
>
> your globe in case the viewer has clumsy mouse habits, since you have a "stop
> and go"
> activation over it.

Nathan.

Nathan Livingstone Vale