Subject: Re: FLASH: Site Check.
From: Carol Parent
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 19:10:50 GMT

On my way out the door so didn't go thru your whole site other then to see
how the graphic worked. Only thing that I spotted not quite right was the
border down the side. It has a little glitch in it that throws it out of
kilter so to speak. I love the 3d graphic. Looks very excellent. One
little negative is that it is hard to get to the exact spot you want to
click on. I don't mind "playing" with a graphic, but could be irritating to
someone that wants to get where they want to get.

Carol