Subject: Re: FLASH: Director 6.5/Flash2
From: Kostas Metaxas
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 12:14:04 GMT

Dear Fellow Flashers,

I would appreciate some help with a Director/Flash problem.

I have "inserted" some FLASH 2 movies into Director 6.5 and before saving I
nuke the "FLASH ASSET XTRAS" and the "QT ASSET XTRAS"
[Modify>Movie>Xtras-remove-OK] and then go to "create projector" and
unclick the add Xtras button, make the projector.

But then when I go to run the projector (I have the Xtras Folder in the
same folder as the projector), and view the Flash Movie, at the end it
gives an error message "Get rid of FLASH ASSET blah blah" and dies on me.

How do you "nuke" the FLASH ASSET EXTRA to stop it from being embedded into
the projector (mine seems to keep creeping in).

Thanks in advance,

Kostas