Subject: Re: FLASH: Looking for Flash game tutorials/.fla code/developers
From: Cheri Harder
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2000 05:01:44 GMT

OK. So, if I "buy" it, as a tutorial, I can use the code. If you "give it
to me" as a tutorial on line, I cannot use the code.

Getting a little bit sticky here for this old brain. Please, I'm really not
trying to be stubborn or condone anyone's actions, but it is conceivable to
me that someone downloading an FLA that was provided for the purpose of
downloading (in other words, it was not put on the web for a commercial site
and that someone merely "lifted" the code) that that person may be just
nearly as confused as I am! Maybe?

Wonderful book, by the way. Have you seen all my posts telling people about
it? Free advertising! LOL

~~~~Cheri Harder~~~~~
charderatawsolution [dot] com
Advantage Web Solution