Subject: FLASH: JOB - Multimedia Programmer
From: Chrissy Rey
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 23:01:39 GMT

Below is the job description for the job at Fig Leaf that Branden Hall
posted last week. You can send resumes to the address listed in the
description, or to me (creyatfigleaf [dot] com) and Branden (bhallatfigleaf [dot] com).
Sending them to me and Branden will probably speed things up, since our boss
will probably pass them through us anyway! Before anyone asks, this job is
NOT a telecommuting position. You must live within commuting distance of
one of our offices (Washington, DC and Atlanta, GA). You also have to be
able to legally work in the US.

And without further ado, here's the description:

Fig Leaf Software is looking for a Multimedia Programmer to join our
Washington, DC or Atlanta, GA team. The ideal candidate will have extensive
Macromedia Flash 4 experience, with a particular affinity for
ActionScripting. You must know HTML and DHTML at an advanced level, and you
must know the tricks and trappings of working in a cross-browser and
cross-platform environment. Experience with databases, middleware
technology, and JavaScript preferred, and Macromedia Generator experience is
highly desirable.

Please send a resume, URL's, samples, and salary requirements to
jobsatfigleaf [dot] com.

Chrissy Rey
Instructor/Developer
Fig Leaf Software