Subject: RE: FLASH: ASP to Flash - implied method and limitations
From: Damian Morton
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 18:21:51 GMT

The data returned to Flash isnt encoded in the URL, so the 2056 limitation
doesnt apply. The URLencoding describes the format of the data returned.

GET and POST are methods for sending data to the server, with GET sending
the data encoded into the URL and POST sending its data separately from the
URL (but encoded in the same format as if was part of the URL).

Confusing isnt it?

flasher is generously supported by...