Subject: GET URL??
From: Mo White
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 08:20:58 -0000

I have an interactive Flash4 project which im going to burn onto a mini cd
rom for the company to distribute to clients.

Now my problem is, i have a button and i do this:

On (release)
Get URL ("http://www.asiabarterzone.com/client_policies.asp")

And its meant to popup a browser window to that page. But it doesn't!
Any idea why?

Also if im designing a flash 4 site for 1024 screen res is there a way to
resize everything down to 800 x 600 res...short of relying on the allow
scale function.

-adam
uin# 23733621