Subject: Re: [flasher] wav sounds overriding each other
From: Karin Christensen
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 19:54:09 -0000

Instead of using scenes, turn each scene into a separate swf. Then
use load movie. When you load one movie into the same level as the
movie that is playing, that movie will unload and the sound will
unload with it. This is also better if you are making a projector
since they work best if you keep each individual file size smaller
than 1 MB. Works better on the web, too.

It's simple to make each scene an swf, just do save as's and delete
the other scenes. You'll have to mess around with any scripting,
using load movie instead of go to's but I suspect you will be much
happier in the long run with the results.
Karin