Subject: Re: [flasher] Re: Best ACTIONSCRIPTING Book? (v.5)
From: Gregg Caines
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 20:34:56 -0000

I have an explanation for Flash/ASP integration up at
www.neometrixsystems.com/exp/ in my 'notes' section
if you're interested. I don't know if it'll be any more
helpful than other tutorials you've read, but it's worth a
shot...

Gregg Caines
n e o m e t r i x systems inc.
http://www.neometrixsystems.com