Subject: Re: [flasher] Scripting probleM
From: Muzak
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 00:02:18 -0000

--------------------------------
if (int(_root._framesloaded/_root._totalframes)==1) {
gotoAndStop (beach, 2);
} else {
gotoAndPlay (1);
}
--------------------------------
if you're using a textfield (p) to show the loading:
p=int((_root._framesloaded/_root._totalframes) * 100);
if (p==100) {
gotoAndStop (beach, 2);
} else {
gotoAndPlay (1);
}

Syntax is a bit different in F4, but I hope you get the idea :-)

Muzak