Subject: HELP PLEASE °°° URGENT
From: packinfos
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 09:30:23 -0000

Good morning to all tech flasher,

I need all the tips you can have about creating a dynamic basket,

Thank you

ELEMENTS
100 hundred buttons ( B1, B2, B3 ... )
1 MC with a dynamic textfield ( named MC1 for the behavior and TX1
for the variable name)

THE SUBJECT
There is an animation with 100 buttons. Each button have a different
value.

How can I duplicate MC1 and give button value to TX1 and PLACE IT UNDER THE
LAST DUPLICATED MC ?

I know how to create a standard order form, but in this case the basket must
contain only selected choice, i don't know how to do ...

Every tips, link, or source may be helpful.

Laurent CUCHET Nancy