Subject: RE: [flasher] Re: [OT] Macromedia Software
From: Michael Heliker
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 23:25:14 -0000

I work for an Educational laboratory...... And basically that means we get
ALL of our software at Educational rates. macromedia, Quark, Adobe,
Microsoft, etc. I've been here for about 3 years and have had no problem
upgrading software or any restrictions in the software packages.

I think it's primarily only legal restrictions. Which means you're fubared
if you any kind of software audit while using educational software for
commercial work.

You could probably find all the info you need from MM site.