Subject: FLASH: problem + site check
From: arno giret
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 23:55:17 GMT

Hie all flashers and have a successfull year :-)

I'm a french web designer, not using flash for a long time,
but reading you all for a while...
My site is not yet finished but i have a flash problem :

goto :
http://perso.easynet.fr/~arno

>after the flash intro
>select the web part (others are not yet available).
>select in the flash movie the intranet choices, they open a new window

The fact is that i want to decide which height and width this window is!
The flash movie was integrated in the document as an image in the html
code and i do not know wether javascript or special code to use...

Tell me too 'bout bugs, strange things etc... you noticed.

Thanks a lot,
Best regards,
Arno.