Subject: RE: FLASH: Screensaver Apps
From: Unger, Russell
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 21:24:08 GMT

Screenweaver:

http://www.grooveware.com

Russell E. Unger

Modern Business Technology
1300 E. Woodfield Road, Suite 302
Schaumburg, IL 60173-4984
tel: 847.605.1917 x256
fax: 847.605.1905
rungeratmbtinc [dot] com

-----Original Message-----
From: PJ Moss [PJatmysticmotion [dot] com (mailto:PJatmysticmotion [dot] com)]
Sent: Friday, January 08, 1999 4:20 PM
To: flasheratshocker [dot] com
Subject: FLASH: Screensaver Apps

I know this one has been answered a thousand times, but unlucky me, I forgot
to keep the URLS. Can anyone direct me to software to make screensavers with
or without Flash? Pref
with.

Sorry for this again!

PJ Moss
Digital Artist
pjatmysticmotion [dot] com <pjatmysticmotion [dot] com (mailto:pjatmysticmotion [dot] com)>
602.821.5097