Subject: FLASH: Sitecheck please...
From: Moseley, Bryan
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 18:55:49 GMT

I've been doing some preliminary work for a site I hope to publish soon.
I would like you guys to take a look and give me some feedback. The site
is incomplete, only one of the main menu buttons work, only one of the
option menu buttons work, there are only cursory sounds and no sound
track, and I think some of the text colors make the words hard to see.
But this is the look and feel I want.

Anything else you can provide would be greatly appreciated! Thanks...

http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/Shores/7140/Foolinaround.htm

Bryan Moseley
Analyst - Knowledge Management
Kurt Salmon Associates