Subject: FLASH: Add to the wish-list please
From: Natasha
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 10:36:23 GMT

Hi folks, it's Natasha.

I have 2 things here that are somewhat related, one for the Wish-list
and a question.
First the Wish-list.
I wish that Flash had 2 versions, a beginners that would be wizard
focused for students and those just learning about the software nuances.
This could also be integrated into a mainstream HTML program, and be
inexpensive, say under $50.00. That way my art students could afford a
copy.
Then a Pro. version with all the bells and whistles.

Now the question.
I'm an art teacher 9th and 10th grade level and am just now setting up
the curriculum for next year.
Has anyone set up a lesson plan for Flash that would take about 6 weeks?

I'm thinking about proposing this to the board for approval.
Our classroom is set up as a client /server so the students can access
their work from class or study-pod. The software remains on the server
and the kids use terminals to do work.
I'm not quite sure how it works but it does.
Can Flash be used in this type of environment?

--
440.949.1399
http://www.y2klinks.com