Subject: FLASH: colors limits?
From: Jose Savio Ponte
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 12:46:22 GMT

Something very strange is happening with my color window inside
Flash3. When I try to create a new custom color, the numbers in the R, G and
B boxes changes to 0 (zero) as soon as I try to input any number inside
them.
I don't know if have any relation, but I already have a great number
of these colors created (about 105 colors plus 40 gradients - just the
custumized).
Anyone has seen this before?