Subject: FLASH: Streaming: waiting for a specfic frame to load
From: WebFeat: Gavin Frayne
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 15:34:39 GMT

Okay, call me stupid, but there's something not quite right here. I want to make a loading frame that waits until the rest (or most) of the animation has been loaded. I followed the flash lesson but that didn't seem to work. Logically, what I have done seems to be sound but the frame just won't stop and wait, or else it stops and won't continue. Are there any tricks to doing this that I should know about? It seems so simple, I'm obviously just being stupid, but I need a helping hand if anyone can spare the time.

Regards
Gavin