Subject: FLASH: B.. B.. B..utton!
From: Larry & Paula Eisenstein
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 05:17:30 GMT

Hi All,

Well I'm back with my almost working animated button!

In Test Movie my animated button works (OnRollover, OnRelease and OnRelease animations all in one MC with a transparent button and Tell Target actions). That is unless I move the mouse too quickly on or off the button. At which time it starts to jerk between two static frames when I rollover or rolloff the button. Or after the first OnRelease event, after which it also starts jumping between the same 2 frames when I rollover or rolloff the button.

Is it possessed. Calling all Flashorcists. Someone please take me to the promised land.

Thanks,
Larry Eisenstein