Subject: RE: FLASH: B.. B.. B..utton! !!!!!!!
From: Kyron
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 15:55:45 GMT

I am wondering about the same thing. I want to know if this is an issue of
machine horsepower or is it a limitation of flash. I mean how can we know
if we are doing something wrong. Its almost if Flash can't handle
animations that result from mouseevents using "tell target. Is it true that
flash can't handle this or is there a workaround.

Brian