Subject: Re: FLASH: Is there a DEFINITIVE Flash3 auto-detection?
From: Daniel Hart
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 11:47:20 GMT

Hi Daniel,

thanks for that old emails, I have looked at it again, if this successfully gets the right browser, great . . . but what about the rest, like if ActiveX is turned off, if the user has Flash2 instead of Flash3, if the user has actually uninstalled Flash but there is still a trace etc etc.?

Thanks for your help.

Daniel Hart
graphic designer
djh-graphicsatzetnet [dot] co [dot] uk