Subject: FLASH: 3DSMAX -> Dimension -> Flash?
From: Lefteris Theodossiadis
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 11:23:44 GMT

Hi folks,
Following this long discussion on how to create 3D animations, I would like
to point out to the list that, in my opinion, a very handy tool for creating
3D animations is CorelDraw! 8. You are limited only to linear extrusions,
but its extrude command is very easy to use and lets adjust numerically all
of its parameters. You can export the resulting vector image in AI version 7
that is compatible with Flash.
Note also that if you save your images in a mathematical order e.g.
img01.ai, img02.ai, etc., in the same folder, and then import img01.ai,
Flash will ask you to import also the rest of the series of images. This is
really very useful when creating instances of a motion.

Lefteris Theodossiadis
lefterisatfuturemedia [dot] gr
icq: 12302746

F U T U R E M E D I A [internet, multimedia, kiosks, cds]
Annis Marias 83, Rhodes 85100 GREECE
tel: +30 241 77982 / fax: +30 241 77031
http://www.futuremedia.gr