Subject: Re: FLASH: tags NOT to use in Flash forums . . .
From: Daniel Votino
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 23:17:55 GMT

To those of you who are wondering . . .

>> I know your tribulation and your poverty.
>> And the slander of those who say that they are Jews,
>> but they are not.
>>
>> They are a synagogue of Satan.

Im not sure from whose tag this originated from but as to what it is, it is
a quote from the Book of Revelation in what is commonly referred to as the
Holy Bible. It is "suppsedly" Jesus speaking to one of the metaphoric
"seven churches" about "end time" prophetic events, trials and tribulations
of the church and so forth. While it is not Flash related, I do not think
it is meant to be racisit. Its probably more on the hyper charasmatic
prophecy line than anything. After all, Jesus was a Jew. Just a passing
thought. Who would have thought that listening in Sunday School would be
handy in a future Flash forum! Now back to more Revelations on Flash!